Project Reflection

As I have worked on this social issue project, I’ve had triumphs and I’ve had failures. Animal abuse is a serious topic so I wasn’t sure how I was going to incorporate it into a children’s book. However, I feel like I’ve found a successful way to accomplish this. In the first part of the project I had no problem creating the story line. I felt really proud in what I had written. Plus, my research fit in very well, so I was able to incorporate a lot of facts. I did run into some difficulty when I had to begin drawing. I didn’t have a lot of time, so my drawings weren’t very detailed. During the second part of this project, I have set aside enough time for drawing. I want to really work on the details. I think the story ending is strong and I feel pretty confident in the overall story plot. For the next three days I’m going to work on perfecting my drawings.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s